Saturday 11 June 2011

Formatted my blog - finally!

 Well I finally managed to apply a template to change my blog format from totally boring to a bit more colourful if not exactly very unique! It would have helped a lot if the help information on blogger.com had been up to date. I spent ages looking for the (non existent) "template" and "layout" tabs. Eventually found out that they have been replaced by "Design"! Not a good start:(

If it takes me this long to add a stock standard template, I've got a feeling that customising my own design is going to prove a bit of a challenge. I thought this blogging was meant to be an idiot proof method of easily updating web content. I could have redesigned half of my web page by now. 

Maybe I should take back that last remark. I just updated my home page, www.ronasissons.com, to add a link to my blog and it just wouldn’t appear. Finally figured out that Chrome, the browser that I have only recently started using (because IE kept crashing on me), doesn’t easily refresh frames. Sigh! 

Have had enough of computers for one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment