Sunday 8 September 2013

Goodbye!

Well I've been occupied with setting up my Facebook page so I didn't get around to posting my latest ceramic caricatures before the election. Since they are now history, I promise this will be, in some cases the first, but also definitely the last appearance of Julia, Kevin 07 and Bob Carr in these pages.

 
Julia as the Red Queen. I didn't even get a chance to finish her, let alone exhibit her before she was history. Originally the crown was going to be glued on her head but now it seems more appropriate at her feet beside the dagger which stabbed her in the back. I added that touch at the time of the Simon Crean takeover bid but now I'm thinking of putting it in Kevin 07's hand.

 
Kevin 07! No further explanation necessary!

 
Bob Carr as the Joker. Quite appropriate don't you think. One friend of mine proceeded to number the Senate candidates in yesterdays election the full  1 to 110 just for the satisfaction of putting Bob Carr last. Unfortunately however we haven't completely got rid of him, like the last two, and he does have a nasty way of resurfacing.........!

No comments:

Post a Comment